Abstract art


Lately I have been in an abstract state of thinking and production. I believe it has a lot to do with not being at home where I see beautiful lush landscape, Azure seas and beautiful flowers to paint. Although there are different kinds of beauty that surrounds me, I have not yet found the interest or motivation to transfer that into my work. I still see it as external experiences which are not part of me and therefore it has not transpired into my hands. I remain true to my origin and art is teaching me this lesson.
I am therefore forced to look internal almost like someone who is locked away by four walls. Refusing to see beyond these four walls because the colors and possibilities that exists internally are much more vibrant than what the naked eye is exposed to. The fact is I am painting inside four white walls.
Furthermore, I have long realized that art is much more internal than painting from photographs. This is a possible explanation of growth!

Below is another abstract piece done in Oil on Canvas/ Blue Storm/ 60* 90 cm


                                                          


                                              

Comments