Looking Forward to Exhibitions!


I have two exhibitions in September. The Beijing International Art Biennale on the 24th and Songyang International Art Exhibition from the 12th to the 16th. Based on my plans, I can easily not be able to attend both of them but I am determined to be present for the Biennale at least! Because of my full time job I miss all the fun art stuff in my one lifetime here on earth. If not it's like trying to catch a fly just to get the time off. I sincerely hope I have more exciting things to write about. It kills the spirit.
I am at a crossroad these days. I love changes and I don't know where my change is going for sure. If there is one lesson I learn from living in this city is that you can make long term plans but everything changes so fast you just have to realize that you are not in charge here.  I love that because it saves me from over planning.

Below is the information for the exhibition! If you can spot me kudos to you!







Comments