Don't Be Blue

I have started a series on fragmented portraits. They are a catch to the eyes and everyone loved them. I am not sure why I stopped creating them but recently I decided to attempt one more and see if the magic is still there. Turns out that it is.
Something about dead portraits that doesn't appeal to me anymore. I am therefore thinking in yet a new context. There is so much stimulus surrounded me, it is natural to choose a path of constant improvement. I have not quite pinpointed what it is exactly, but it is certainly going to merge with my old ideas and create something bigger and better. My mental processes are always active. If my mind could paint, I would create 100 paintings in a day.


                                            Blue Memories/ Pastel on Paper

Comments