New Year New Rules!

Dear Art fans,

How was the year 2018 for you? It is indeed a time to reflect on the year spent and set new resolutions for the new year ahead.
My year started in Beijing and ended in Shenzhen. It involved making serious life changing decisions that ultimately and hopefully will be beneficial to me and my art.
As anyone who has lived and worked on this side of the globe will tell you, it's not easy living or adjusting to life here. Today makes it 8 long years I have been living in China. I have been through the best and the worst of times, the most elated and most stressful. Today as I reflect on everything, I just had to give myself a tap on the back.

Today also marks the end of the 31 day art challenge with Iszaf. See link below. I feel art accomplished and was able to explore the digital aspects of art which helped in formulating deeper abstract ideas that can later be transferred to the canvas.

 http://www.iszaf.com/31daysofdrawing.html

Here are some of my favorites:














And finally I just had to add this one. My advise for 2018 is forget the past, forget what's unfinished and be grateful for yet another year, another day, another chance to be the best you can ever be. Remember Jesus and wake up with him every morning because there is no way you can get through this life without him.


Happy 2018!









Comments