Nude Oil Painting Session

What's been happening? The weather is great and my mood is peak. I am in the art spirit and what better opportunity can present itself than NUDE OIL PAINTING?
I've thought about it. A three hour session (not enough but great start!) of intimate nude oil painting.
I joined the team to go to Dafen Art Village where all artists and galleries unite together to present the most intimate, passionate village one can imagine. It makes you want to quit your day job and just relocate here. Everything is perfect here except for the construction next door. Uff!
I was able to paint this female model who posed graciously with no issues for 3 hours with regular breaks to stretch her sore muscles.
I tried well, however, I got stuck with the right arm. I returned home and tried to fix it and that didn't work either. I just have to learn from the experience and do better next time. Either way I finally feel like a professional artist! The ones who paint real people. The hand is also too small but hey I'm learning.




Comments