Getting With The Sketchers


I have returned to Shenzhen after a lovely one month getaway in no better a destination than the country of my birth. I returned renewed, refreshed and even revived!
Right away I got back into sketching with the gang. There are two different sketching sessions I attend. One is close and the other is further away from me. I enjoy going to both because they have their perks. For example one is paid for and more professional the other is more intimate and free.
Here are a few sketches I've managed to get sort of right. It's nothing near what I envision in my mind. That night the first model was talking and receiving telephone calls. This was new for me. No one else seemed to mind, yet it sort of killed my spirit.












Here is the other sketch group I joined. I managed to create some good sketches but I am inconsistent with the model's facial features. I hope I can do better next time. She was a beautiful model from Africa. Her hair was braided in the most amazing way.







Comments