Art Feature with Poetry Zine Magazine

Merry Christmas everyone!

I have been super busy with my new job. I am learning so much in terms of performance art and just taking everything to a new level. I am even getting my dancing skills in order. I have also been faced with challenges which I've learn to accept as inevitable once I am living out here. Most important of all is developing strategies to cope until better can be done. Some days I am truly overwhelmed.

Meanwhile I have not had time to paint and now it is winter in Shanghai. Humidity is high, unbearable almost for this Caribbean blood. I however continue to do sketches as a way to keep up my artistic ability.  The good news however is my art was recently featured on the magazine A Shanghai Poetry Zine. I called my submission piece My Heritage. I've managed to make new friends from this initiative and they love my art. Naturally we have a lot to talk about.

I want to wish you a Happy New Year!  I can't believe January 2019 will be the start of my 9th year in China.




Comments