The Secrets of Picasso's Oil Pastels


During the winter holiday, I really believed that my artistic skills was taken away from me by God and granted to someone else. I have just had zero time based on my circumstances until............Sennelier.

Sennelier comes in your life like a brand new option and promises you rich oiliness and vivid colors just like any of your other favorite painting medium.

I attempted a few things and decided that my Flamenco painter was the best and therefore  I share it here. I also encourage you to experiment with different types of paint because we need them at some point in the year.

This year is going to be a lucky year for me. Can you tell? Then go read my horoscope. Apart from the amazing good news, the weather is getting warmer!! Any Artist would be delighted.

Lately I have just been day dreaming about how much I want to learn to play the guitar and If I may, I promise to squeeze in some time for a new hobby. Truth be told, I've had it with winters. I still adore the tall boots!

Chinese New Year starts in a few days and I'd like to wish you a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! The city will be emptied with the familiar and flooded with the unknown. This means I can explore but I may not want to cover the tourist areas. That leaves me with Sennelier and my thoughts of what I will be painting next.





Comments